COVID19 Spring Update
We are a group of people working together towards a common goal. And what is our goal? Our continuous goal is to do our very best to Take Care of Our Community with integrity and fairness.
Spring has sprung. The excitement of reduced restrictions, the ability to gather with family, the beautiful weather we are experiencing and vaccination day approaching are all positive signs of the change that this season will bring to Manitoba!
Our Team is doing our very best to Take Care of our clients, and community during the COVID19 pandemic and wanted to take a moment to update you on our current COVID19 Protocols and Procedures.
We are still able to Take Care of most transactions over the phone and by email, including waiving photo requirements for driver’s licenses.
Due to COVID19 regulations and social distancing measures, we are only able to allow a minimal number of clients in our office at a time. Unfortunately, yes, unless you have an appointment, you may need to wait in line to speak to one of Our Team’ers. Any unnecessary guests that are not required for the transaction will be asked to wait outside the office.
If you are planning a visit us, we will ask you to confirm the following before entering our office:
- You have not travelled outside of the approved zones according to the government of Manitoba in the last 14 days
- You have not been exposed to, or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID19 such as cough, fever, difficulty breathing, or pneumonia.
- You are not required to self-isolate due to travel or awaiting COVID19 test results or contact tracing.
Face Masks and the use of hand sanitizer are required to enter our offices, superhero masks remain optional! Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Interac Debit, or Cheque. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please show Respect and Kindness to those around you, and also to Our Team’ers!
- Social Distancing - remaining 6 feet (2 meters) from other individuals
- Being patient – waiting in line is now the “norm”. There may be times when Our Team’ers are dealing with an increase in telephone calls and line-ups at our doors. Please be patient with us during this time. Our Team will Take Care of you as soon as we possibly can.
- Be Kind! Team Insurance will not accept disrespectful speech, language or bullying of Our Team’ers.
Team Insurance Management and all our “Team’ers” THANK YOU for your patience, understanding, loyalty, and your efforts to keep each other safe!